Last week was full of giveaways (okay, two) on the blog, and it’s time to announce the winners!
- Raquel won a hardcover for Dissonance by Erica O’Rourke
- Charli won a printed copy of Parajunkee’s Book Blogging Journal
Congratulations, ladies! We hope you enjoy your lovely prizes!
In Case You Missed It
Here’s all the stuff that we posted this week.
- Kelley explored tarot with The Bone Season.
- Asti reviewed Glaze by Kim Curran.
- Leanne discussed Ready Player One: Escapism vs. Finding a Home.
- Kelley reviewed The Glass Sentence by S. E. Grove.
- Our Steampunk Bookish Guide arrived.
- Asti questioned whether you really know her.
- Becky stopped by to ask if reading too much is a bad thing.
- Day Four of The Bookish Games Death Note Edition began.
Our Lives This Week
Oh, book blogosphere. I’ve been in a very bad place this week. No, nothing’s really gone horribly wrong. My mind has just decided to think about all the things. Between living with Dave’s family and not sure what my future is going to bring and dealing with the heat and trying to keep on top of the blog and dissertation… I don’t know. It’s like Wednesday night I woke up at 2am and just had to cry. I ended up watching YouTube videos mindlessly for three hours until I could manage to get back to sleep. Ugh. I’m just in one of those funks, you know?
But hey, I guess things aren’t all that bad. I’m still having fun making a fool out of myself with Just Dance 2014, and Bookstagram always make me smile. Plus, there’s a chance my parents may be able to come visit me here in London in the near future, so if I can just keep it together until then, I know things will be good. I really miss them! So yeah. :/
To be quite frank, friends, I barely even remember the past week, so I’m going to go with my old method of telling you how it went in tweets: