The giveaway has finally ended and as you’re reading this, all the lovely prizes are likely already on their way to all the lovely winners.
- Johannah won an ARC of Otherbound
- Monica won an ARC of Hungry
- Valerie won an ARC of Carrier of the Mark
- Christy won an ARC of Sublime
- Liza won an ARC of Everneath
- Melissa won an ARC of Mouseheart
- Alyssa won an ARC of Fan Art
- Jackie won an ARC of The Shadow Prince
Congratulations, ladies! I hope your prizes arrive swiftly!
In Case You Missed It
Here’s all the stuff that we posted this week.
- Kelley reviewed Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld.
- Asti reviewed The Diviners by Libba Bray.
- Kelley checked in on her reading progress.
- Asti completed Jamie’s End of Year Survey for 2014.
- We shared our survey results and plans for 2015.
- The Bookish Games: Ready Player Two edition ended.
We also created a mailing list to notify interested parties of upcoming Bookish Games! If want to be emailed when the sign ups for the next Bookish Games occur, check out the Bookish Games: Ready Player Two Game Over post and enter you’re email in the form at the bottom of the post.
Our Lives This Week
In Asti’s Life…
Well, hello 2015, you evil, evil year that I want nothing to do with.
I don’t know about the rest of you crazy kids, but I welcomed 2015 by sleeping right through it. I had plans on staying up, I did, but it wasn’t meant to be. I really am just an old, tired adult who can’t be bothered these days, especially when so many things are currently blowing up in my life.
I did start my personal blog, Oh, Asti!, this week and I have to admit I’m really optimistic about it. I’m hoping it’ll be a therapeutic outlet for me this year, that it will help me work my way through this difficult time in my life as journaling did during my last major bout of depression. I will warn anyone who is thinking about checking it out: it is completely up close and personal. While here I try to be an upbeat and positive person, there I am going to let all of my sides show. It’s still going to be somewhat filtered, as it is public and I don’t want it causing problems in my life, but it’s going to be as real as I can let it be. You’ve been warned.
So yes, let’s hope 2015 surpasses all expectations and is a better year than expected. Happy New Year.